Friday, May 4, 2007

Hot Chocolates, Please :D

Grrrr. I'm cold.
I need a cup of hot chocolate :D
I'm carving for it.

History was -.-
I didn't want to finish the last question. Can't be borthered. Suppose to write two paragraphs but I wrote one only. The paper was DIFFUCULT.

English oral exam was held at Grand Audi.
And we can choose which teacher you want! (:
Me, Jayne and Sandy choose the sweety-pie, ♥Miss Audrey!
Kele, Karen and Siewting was the Mushroom head Teacher :D
Renia choose that High Nose Teacher {:
I-forgot-who choose that Botak pui-pui Teacher [:
I was being so random during the conversation. I talked about 'Bob the Builder' -.-

After the Oral, it was raining heavily. Very very heavy. Took Siewting's uncle lorry. He fetched us to the bubbletea shop! THANKS UNCLE. The ride was very fun. Cos it was open-space! :D

While waiting for the Uncle, we played in the rain! [:


Then he came and the lorry behind was very wet. And we had to hold our umbrella and squat.


And I had a hard time climbing up onto the lorry. Almost fall cos' it was too slippery. That's Renia's butt by the way [:


Sorry Siewting. And Thank You Siewting :D Sorry for squeezing all the bags with you at the front seat and thanks for helping us hold our bags!


Managed to hop onto the lorry. And it all of a sudden move -.- We all slide towards the other end! :D Very fun luh. And all of our shirts became translucent behind -.-
And when there's was lightning, we will all shout 'AHHHHH, LIGHTNING, LIGHTNING!' (:


The result of sitting on the public bus seat with my wet skirt -.-


Went to Tampines Mall after that. Roam around Toy-R-Us. LOL. I don't know how to spell.

Found ELMO♥! Guess what sick Sandy is doing? o_O


And TADA! Barney The Purple Dinosaurs [:


Gorilla have an extra hand {:


NERDY SPONGBOB SQUAREPANTS & PATRICK!♥


Sandy shop lifting!


And she's being caught -.-


Sandy is excersing [: Trying to lose weight! HAHA.

English Lit & Maths tomorrow! { GOOD LUCK♥

No comments: