Friday, May 18, 2007

I can't live another day without computer

Today was such a blast! :D
Had FOUR HOURS OF INTERNET BROADCASTING!
Fcuking fun lah.
Cos INTERNET Broadcasting = COMPUTER LAB!

Okay. So we are suppose to design a poster to introduce our school and then make a script to interview people and record it at the internet broadcasting room [:
FUNNNNNN. Is all I could say.

Slack for the first two hours. Played many many computer games.
Icytower was the most popular game in our class :D
I play that too. But not that often lah.
ALMOST EVERYONE IN OUR CLASS PLAYS ICYTOWER LAH -.-

This Jump Here Jump There game? Yeah. This is Icytower. LOL.


Yes. Girls and Boys all play Icytower! But sometimes I really wonder why this game is so fun? Cos' its like once you fall off you die -.-
NO THREE LIVES.
RAWRHHHHH.
So normally I will get pretty fustrated when I drop off from the tower.
I WILL JUST MY ASS OFF!


Wang Laoshi gao GAY ah? Aiyo!


Got tired after playing Icytower. So some people went to play RUNESCAPE and BATTLEON.
LOL. Damn funny lah.
And Renia introduced to us a new game.
DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION :DDD
Yay to her! Now I will have lesser bohliao time. Cos' now I have game to play already! :D

After that, Kele and Rachel did the script and we went outside the computer lab with WangXinTian to rehearse. Very funnyyyy!

Me, Kele, Sandy, Karen, Amanda, Rachel and Veronica were a group. Quite okay lah. But the group was abit ruined cos' of an unwanted girl! >:O

Rehearse finished. And we proceeded to the Broadcasting Room!
In the staff room level three! :D
Got pretty excited.
There were two councillors in the room plus Jingshi and Zehao helping out :D
Renia's group was the first to record!

Prepare the mike.


Told them the instrutions.


Laid their butts on the chair.


And start recording! HAHAHAHA. That's Tan Zehao behind btw.

Jingshi was in charge of this :D Pro, pro, pro lah she!


The two councilors!

Next up was our turn.
Took the pictures from inside cos' obviously I am inside the room -.-
Fei Hua.

I was the teacher -.-
And I think I said SHIT into the mike while saying out my lines of the script -.-


Samantha Or's group!
They invented their own rap and song!
Three cheers for them! :D

Anyway,
Conclusion = FUN :D
But sad lah. Today was last lesson of Internet Broadcasting.
]:

No comments: