Friday, May 11, 2007

MAY 10. REMEMBER :D

I'm still super depressed over my results.
And they pian pian gave out our English and Maths Paper 1 today ]:
Felt like crying.

English FAIL
13/30

Maths Paper 1 PASSED by the skit of the teeth only ]:
25/50

URGH. Really really hope I can passed my Geography. That's my only chance. Science is confirm die-die for me. No doubts!

Okay. But at least I HAD A SUPER GREAT DAY TODAY! :DDD

Teacher advertising twitism? [: Alternate caps! :D

Pestered our teachers for our English Lit and Geography for our marks!
Then went to Kele's House after the Maths Debrief. From 12 to 7 [:
& I cut my hair!
Kele cut her fringe. And I swear she looked uber duper cute!


Kele's Lunch! She's a healthy person man. Vegetables :D


Kele's Grandmother bought us lunch. THANKS AUNTIE! She's so kind lah. Kele, you gotta be fillal to her when you're older [:


Kele's Cousins were at her house that time too! And we kinda fooled around. They're sweet, you know {:


Renia acting innocent. She's so adorable lah!


Kele treated us different types of chocolates! It was so heavenly. And I grew fatter :/


Renia tied Kele's hair into plaits when she was playing Audition.


Compare the difference between Sandy and Renia's Finger(Thumb) Sandy's thumb is ultra big, huge and long! And that's really her Thumb! Its not her second or third finger you know! o_O

{10 MAY IS LOVE <3

Went downstairs to play. Bought that OH-SO-GORGEOUS KEYCHAIN! :DDD


Went to the playground. And we screamed our asses off. I swear that the twenty-fifth floor of Kele's House could even hear us -.-
AND SANDY IS POWER MAN!
She's scary lah.
We played Ice & Water. Yes, I know its lame. It somehow reminds me of my childhood days (:
And we played crocodile.
Catcher only can step orange, yellow, brown, green and the ground.
But we cannot touch the ground ]:

Sandy was trying to climb up. And she almost fell down lah! SO SCARY. One second, she would just jump from one slide to another. AND MY HEART ALMOST POP UP BY RUNNING MY LIFE FROM HER :/

See that two coke there? KELE'S DAD TREATED US :DDD
THANKS.


Kele's Grandmother is kind.
Kele's Dad is also kind.
NO WONDER KELE IS EXTRA-ORDINARY SIBEH ULTRA KIND (:

No comments: