Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Geography Is So Much Easier

Geography was quite okay :D
But well, had to survive without my geography file and notes.
Cos' I can't find them :/

Marcus Chin Chiong Chiang took my Sec One Geography Textbook.
So I took Rachel's one.
-.-
SORRY SWEETY.
Luckily he didn't take my Sec Two Textbook.
Or I''ll be seriously dead. Left nothing to study.

So yesterday I smsed him telling him not to ruin my book or something.
And he said : I write lobsters and crabs already leh. Pai seh hor cos aiya my brain keep failing me. I keep thinking its my book. Aiya. How could I be so careless. Ahh. Got curry sauce and milo leh. Sorry ah.
LOL?
And I told him to pay me $1 for every pages ruined.
BWHAHAHAHA. DAYLIGHT ROBBERY WORZXZXZXZXZXZ
-.-

But anyway, got back my book this morning and indeed he vandalised my book. But not as exaggerating as what he described in his sms [:


I'm so kind. I didn't ask him to pay $2 cos' thats two pages. YAY FOR ME :D

Okay. Back to the point. I lost 4 marks for geography already.
Hen xin tong leh!
Cos' I forgot to explain my answers.
RAWRHHHHHH.

TOMORROW'S THE LAST DAY OF EXAM :D
Am so looking forward to [:

PS: Blogger is screwed. Can't bloody hell customise my post :/

No comments: