Saturday, May 19, 2007

Why does good things have to come to the end?

Why does all good things have to come to the end?

I MISS YOU ALL LAH, DEAREST PRIMARY SCHOOL FRIENDS ♥


I remembered the times that we went through together, the tears, the joys (:
The times where we would sneak out of school before our higher mother tongue supplementary and go to the nearby mama shop and have a cup of hot piping maggi mee.
The times where we would encourage each other if we got bad marks for our exams, offering them a tissue paper.
The times when we witnessed our teacher cried in front of us cos' of a netball match ]:
The times where we would go to our friend's houses after school and get hooked onto playing maple. That was the trend during our primary days -.-
The times where we would wait together at the bus-stops and started crapping. Laughing my ass off.
The times where we would beg our teachers by kneeling down on the floor just to let her bring us to the computer lab, let alone only 30 minutes [:
The times where we would play catching together during recess with the boys and normally the girls would win :D
The times where me and Huishan were making fun of our teacher's dress fashion etc.

Those days...
I would never forget them. Those were the days where we had so much fun together.

But well, you know what?
Somehow, I don't feel happy in Chung Cheng after all.
Sure enough, I've made plenty of good friends there. But..
I just can't say out the reason. Cos' yeah, people read my blog. So its hard for me to express my feelings out ]:
Everytime when I feel sad, I would think of my primary school friends and have a sudden urge to see them and give them a tight big hug.
Like the time during the farewell party and psle posting results {:

I want to rewind back to the past
But I know it is impossible
Yeah. Sorry for the emo-ness but it has already been 4 months since the whole class last met. Kind of missed everyone. Will there be a gethering or something? Pretty hope so :D

Of cos' not to forget MEGALIFE.
Why can't it be seven times a day and school just twice a week?
Megalife has changed my life totally! Now, I had faith in everything I do. And yes. Believe in myself!
Ain't this such a good thing?
And cell every week is getting so fun!
Plus my friends who will make them more enjoyable :D
Can't wait.
ITS SATURDAY TOMORROW!

No comments: