Tuesday, May 8, 2007

KILLER SCIENCE!

KILLER SCIENCE TODAY ]:
And it shot right into my chest and killed me.
VERY SAD RIGHTTT?

I screwed the whole science paper lah!
& we had essay for science!
Yeah. ESSAY!

E + S with the S-A-Y!

OMG. 40 Marks lah! And I didn't know how to do any of the questions -.-
Cos' I didn't memorise any notes.
I'm so gonna be dead.

& Multiple-Choice was SHIT. I tikam throughout, just like Jingshi :D
& sad luh, I DIDN'T MANAGED TO SEE ANY OF MY FRIEND'S ANSWERS FROM BEHIND
>:O
K. I'm a Cheater Bug. Mind You.

Section B first question was about solutions.

Solid-Solid Solution : __________
Solid-Gas Solution: __________
Liquid-Liquid Solution: __________

I didn't know how to do any of them. Seriously :/
Karen wrote Pearl Milk Tea for the Liquid-Liquid Solution.
I LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF CAN!?
I wrote Water
-.-

WAHLAU. THIS IS RETARDED.
I thought I have lots of time. 2 whole hours to complete the maths paper.
But No! I was wrong!
I even played with my pen, Take out all my pencil lead from the box and put them in one by one etc.

And gosh. Tomorrow's Geography. And I still have not started revising -.-
Gotta go revise now!
Bye :D

No comments: