Saturday, May 19, 2007

Random

CCHMS, OLD BLOCK, LEVEL ONE GIRLS TOWEL.
ITS FULL OF DABIAN ]:
Especially the second and the last toilet :/

Shit inside the toilet bowl but never flush? D:
THE TOILET FLUSHER NOT WORKING MEH?

But luckily the oh-so-kind cleaner help you flush -.-
THANK HER LAHHHH :D

Wtf?
Then the last toilet use their shit and literally wipe on the wall of the toilet.

WAH. I KNOW YOU ALL MAKE THE CHOCOLATE CAKE VERY NICE TO EAT. BUT THEN NO NEED GIVE OTHER PEOPLE XIN SHANG RIGHT? >:O


Poor cleaner ]:
I pity her.
When Sandy showed me the second toilet one, I ALMOST PUKE.
Then when I saw the last toilet one, I VOMMIT BLOOD LAH.

Unconsiderate people. -Shakes head-
I should arrest them one day.
And smack their CB.
But did I?

NOOOOOO.


This proves that I'm kind :D

No comments: