Thursday, November 22, 2007

Controlling your noob character behind your computer and killing stupid snails/mushrooms and training till your eyes ache and taking a fake ship that costs you 150 mesos to Victoria. -.-

Taking a fake taxi costs you more than a thousand mesos. -.-

I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED.

But Maple's very funny too. Once you played Maple for one hours, they will tell you.

You have played Maple for 1 hour.
You have played Maple for 2 hours. We suggest you take a break.
You have played Maple for 3 hours. Etcetcetc.

Amazing huh, Maple even tells us to take a break. -.- Kele say her friend played for 13 hours, and Maple said something really ridiculous. HAHAHA, I forgot what was it. :O

So anyway, was playing maple with Kele and Eugene the yesterday yesterday's night.


Okay, retarded. -.-


Then Eugene came online. -.- And he have many Maple Accounts. -.- All pro one, except this one, noob one! HAHAHA.

Flybangdie: Let's take group photo!
Flybangdie: In maple. -.-
dreamy127: -.-
Flybangdie: Faster climb up the robe! LOL.
dreamy127: Kill Joanne! (Starts using her weapon and poke me)
MrEugenius: Quick.

-.- Omg, I have no idea why Kele wants to kill me. -.- HAHAHAHA.


I took an hour to Level Up. -.- The cause of wanting to become a magician. -.-
Warrior was so much faster. One hour, from lvl 1 to lvl 8. -.- I from lvl 7 to lvl 8. -.-


Dolled myself up in the cashshop for awhile while waiting for Kele to level up to 8 then we can go to Victoria. HAHA, I'm wearing a coconut tree with a monkey hat! [:


LOL. MY CHARACTER IS SO SEXY. SEXYBACK! HAHAHA.


Then we decided to head to Victoria cos we hit lvl 8 alrdy. :D


I see my maple twin. -.- LOL!


Eugene logged into his theif account. Then Kele suggested becoming naked. HOHO.


I am Level 11 now alrdy! :D YAYYY.


I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED. I DONT WANT TO GET ADDICTED.

I seriously must keep on saying in order to stop myself my playing maple so often. D:

BAKING WITH TAN HUISHAN LATER AT HER HOUSE! :D :D :D


No comments: