Monday, November 19, 2007

Five things you should on a Saturday:

1. Sweat.
2. Unglam photos -.-
3. KFC for either lunch or dinner. Lol.
4. Go to this church called Riverlife and have this awesome service everyweek. (Megalife!)
5. Super duper fun cell (Central Two!) :D

Met Nicole, Jinghan and Yushan at Whitesands mrt at 715. Mrted to Kallang then bused to Kallang Netball Center(Knc). Main reason for going is was to support our juniors! In this carnival or something.

But got there, realised that it was our juniors's juniors. Lol. -.-

They were super cute! Reminds me of our younger days. HAHAHA.


Miss Ong. :D


Superwoman! [:


Yushan :D


Nicole :D


-.-


Go chaite! Coral shooting this goal. :D

I think they were considered good alrdy as P4. They won all the matches except for one draw.


Yes, then Kfc for lunch! Cheesefries without the greenthing would be puuurfect! I threw away them. -.-

They took PLENTY of unglam photos, but I won't post them. :D

Went to Kele's house after that. Slacked. HAHAHAHA. I used kele's msn. Renia is dumb. :D Then mrted to Pasir Ris. Went to church! :D Yay!

PJ(Pastor Joyce) annouced that CENTRAL TWO GOT THIRD FOR THE OTC QUIZ! :D :D :D And you know, CENTRAL TWO GOT THE HIGHEST SIGNUPS FOR MEGALIFE CAMP! :D :D :D AND AND AND, Central 1 and Central 3 have to merge with other cells, but Central 2 need not, cos we have enough people! :D :D :D YAYYYYY.

I C2 :D

Cell was super crazy, I tell you! (: Central 3 and Central 2 had Games and Worship together! :D :D :D

We played HUI LAI BA! :D OMG OMG OMG SUPER FUN MANZ! :D Was laughing like mad. I KEEP LAUGHING ON HOW SHAWN FELL OFF HIS CHAIR SIDEWAYS COS HE WANTED TO MOVE TO ANOTHER CHAIR!

They kept saboing Isaac. And Central three's guys are rough. -.- BUT HAD LOADS OF FUN!

Isaac lost in the end and he had to do Chicken Dance! :D WOOOOO. Our sporting cell leader!

Then worship together was awesomeeeeee! (: Cheeyann played the guitar so hard like he's going to break a string anytime. :X

AND WE HAD LOTS OF TIBITS FOR CELL. Was munching them like iwantsomemore. :D Chocolates! Twisties! Potato chips! Super rings! [:

Ended my saturday very enjoyable! :D This is why I tell you Saturdays are always my highlight of my whole week! :D

No comments: