Wednesday, November 28, 2007


CYCLING YESTERDAY! :D ZOMG, SUPER FUN! :D :D :D

  • WEATHER WASN'T ON OUR SIDE, HUR! D: So we cam-whored at whitesands toilet first, with people staring at us. POKPOK! :D
  • DOUBLE-BIKED AT PARK! :D WAS UBER SCARYYYYYYY. :/ BUT FUN! :D
  • Childhood days at playground! Took pictures at the beach! :D
  • Cycled back at 5pm bare-footed! [:

WE WERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE TRAFFIC LIGHT, AND DIDNT SAW THAT IT TURNED GREEN MAN, AND AFTER WE SAW THE GREEN MAN BLINKING, WE WERE RUNNING LIKE MAD TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD BEFORE IT TURNS TO RED MAN ._.

Pictures now! :D They speak a million of words, lol.


We took quite long to take this photo. Cos there always seems to be someone washing their hands behind looking at us. -.-


Spastic! :O



Walking to Pasir Ris Park! :D


That was random pose. So didnt bother to flip over, hee. [:


We look like sua-kus first time coming to park. -.- Hahaha!


Double biking! :D COOOOL YO! :D

I sat at the back throughout. :D When I'm in front, I could not even control the ASDFGHJKL BIKE! D: ROARRRRRR!

Then I was super unstable, and we(Jingshi & I) screamed like super loud. -.- And I almost banged into someone, so I braked suddenly, causing Kele and Siewting to braked suddenly behind also, almost banged into us. -.- So wei xian la.


Went to swinggggg! :D


And we sat on the turn turn thing! :D Super fun! :D I keep falling down. Then we couldn't make a complete turn. -.-


Siewting treated us Ice-Blended drinks afterwards! :D Thanks! :D


I like this photo! (: Cos I took it. -.-


We couldn't take a proper one. -.-


They asked us to stick our butt out in the second photo. ZZZZZZZZ.


Green tongues after drinking the Green Apple Drink! :D Green tongues is the new trend yo! :D




A packet of chips at the end of the day! :D


Stinky chou tofu, we were! With mad splats on our shirt, big itchy mosquito bites, messy hair etc. I really feel like slapping my legs. DAMMIT ITCHY! D:

PS: ALL PHOTOS CREDIT TO JINGSHI! :D

I am going to play maple soon. -.- Darryl is rushing me. For god's sake. ZZZZZZZZZ.

No comments: