Saturday, November 10, 2007

Met Michelle at Tampines Mall pretty early. :D Isetan and Isetan vouchers! Thanks Michelle! But I repay you back okay! :D
Iamsohappy! Yay.

Mrted to Kallang. Then bused down to Kallang Netball Center. Lunched at Macs, and met Qingxuan. Then 'pranked call' Renia. HAHAHA! Funnaye!

Oh and I realised that I can't eat food properly. I made a mess out of it. Curry sauce were all over me. D:

Ran back to knc, realised that everyone reached alrdy. Hoho, but didnt get scolded. Quickly changed into that Netball Singapore Shirt. :D Free! Then get our whistle.

SUPER LOUD LA. MAKE ME DEAF. Like policewoman you know. -.- Ahaha. My whistle's like my ring! :D Cos you have to hook it to your finger, lol.

Seeing those primary kids playing netball reminds me in Coral. :D It was pretty fun umpiring those small little cute kids! They're all so small and adorable. And most of them were running after a ball, like bees. Hahaha.

Oh and tkps team looks super macho. No wait, they were always macho. -.- One girl was taller and bigger than me. -.- And they crash other teams as usual. Lol.

AND THE STUPID SUN WAS HOT WAS SHITZ. I got abit sunburnt. -.- Great. But there were free flow of 100 plus. :D And yeah! Goodie bags for us! :D There's a big box of honeystars, sweets, and milo packets! Lol.

A post without picture is boring. :/ But sentosa on monday! :D Which means loads of photos! :D

No comments: