Tuesday, November 13, 2007

YOOOOOOOO! YOU SHALL HEAR MY NOSENSICAL RANTINGS OF 'MY KNEE HURTS' TODAY OKAY! :D BOO, I SUCK IN ROLLARBLADING. AND I THINK FALLING DOWN IS MY BEST FRIEND TODAY. -.-

Weather forecast for 12 November: Partly cloudy, showers with thunder in the late morning and early afternoon over many areas.

We decided to TRUST the newspaper. :D But there was a heavy downpour la! D:

Huishan slipped, and she was holding my hand that time, so I fell on her. -.- Say hola to Fall Number One.

I bet those imaginary friends beside us were laughing their heads out. -.-

Took bus 81 to Tampines to meet Weiling and Sheena. And headed to ECP by bus 31! :D Stalked those VJC people, mwhahaha. Cause they alight = our bus-stop

But it turns our wrong. -.-

Hah, but nevermind. WE MET A KIND SOUL. :D Who brought us to the underpass that leads to ECP :D

RENTED ROLLARBLADES! :D TEN BUCKS ._. Plus SOCKS, altogether TWELVE BUCKS. Yes, do remember to bring socks along. Omg, 2 dollars just fly away like that(On socks -.-). LOL.





ITS HARD STANDING ON WHEELS. SPELL H-A-R-D. Let alone rollarblade. -.-

Huishan was the pro la! Zzzz. Lol.
Weiling was a fast learner okay!
Sheena was uber funny, cos her legs were in an awkward position.

Rollarblade a few rounds with the help of the railings and Huishan & Weiling's hands, then got the hang of it. :D

AND YES, I FELL DOWN LIKE A BILLION ZILLION WEENY TIMES. LIKE 2837194859! MY KNEE HURTS. I didn't wear kneeguard. COS THEY DIDNT PROVIDE THEM. :O

Eh that person very funny leh. Dont laugh then fall down hor.
-Fall Down- Wth, LOLLLLLL! YOU SAY FALL DOWN THEN I WILL FALL DOWN ONE!
-.- GOT BUMP IN FRONT. BE CAREFUL, DONT FALL DOWN!
-Fall Down- I TOLD YOU DONT SAY DONT FALL DOWN OR ELSE I WILL REALLY FALL DOWN ONE! HAHA.

There was mud & blood on my knee la, zzzzzzzz. Didn't bother to clean it up, teehee.


Smell stinky socks! D:


Beach, then neoprints after that! :D



On the overhead bridge:

I still feel like I am wearing rollarblades leh.
Haha.
Omg, I almost fell down. -.-

I think I got too used falling down when wearing rollarblades alrdy. -.-

Very very very little photos today! ): Hahaha, but nevermind, at least there are photos! :D

No comments: