Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Netball Day Camp today! :D Tiring but fun. [: From 8am to 5pm.

Team shoe arrived! :D And I had blisters after wearing them. -.- Games were funtoo! Hide & Seek in Chung Cheng is wacky! And Block Catching! :D Run here run there. -.- Then ran all the way up to the forth storey, then down. -.-

Murderer was super funny! Tracy tried to kill me(!!!), but I was the detective. -.- HAHA. Then when I was the murderer, Michelle found out, and SHE SABO-ED ME by telling pearlyn the detective, but Pea thought she was joking(hahaha!), and in the end I won! :D

HOHOHO. Hilariousssss! :D

Ordered next year's jerseys! :D Green, yellow and white yo! :D HAHAHA. Future brazilians. -.- LOL.

Friendly with ITE in the afternoon. Went quite okay. Coach put me as GA for one of the quarter. -.- ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Netball Overnight camp tmr! :D But I'm scared of the stupid nightwalk.

4 more days to Megalife Camp! :D EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED! :D :D :D ICANTWAITLA! :D

Oh and I'm updating my cycling post now. :D Will be posting that later. :D

No comments: