Saturday, November 24, 2007

Was tagged by Calista. :D

According to the rules of the theme, people who are tagged must write 7 weird things about themselves and the choose 7 people to tag. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'You are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. All my passwords are the same. Lol. TRY TO GUESS THEN HACK ALL MY ACCOUNTS! :D
2. I steal people's food when they're not aware. Mwhahaha, evil laughter.
3. I wake up on the dot at 7.10am on every school holidays. -.-
4. I'm lazy to change my MSN name. Its always the same old: ♥ JOANNE. [:
5. I have to eat fastfood at least in a week.
6. I bring this small elmo softtoy where ever I go. :D
7. I have a phonecall at 8.40pm everyday. -.-

Okay, there are not excatly weird. But I am bad at thinking stuffs. -.-

Lucky 7 tagged people:

1. A
2. B
3. C
4. D
5. E
6. F
7. G

LAME. Okay, anyone who wants to do, just do it! (Nike, hahaha.)

Going to watch Brown Sugar Macchiato now. Swimming cancelled. ):

Ciao! :D

No comments: