Monday, November 5, 2007

Tourguide Shirt + Spastic Nametags + Colourful Balloons + Free Music by Choir + Super Milo + Water + Fries + Goodie Bags + 4storeys Up and Down + Concourse = Open House :D


Everywhere was super COLOURFUL ~~~

Open House yesterday! :D Fun! But tiring. My legs were aching like beeeeep* la ._. Got there late with Michelle. Kangsing came later. Lol. Quickly changed into the tourguide shirt. :D And yes, TUCK IN. :D

Shirt was rather big, L size. So when I tucked it, people thought I tuck out. -.-

Then we got our nametags! Coool. :D The strap was like CHUNG CHENG HIGH CHUNG CHENG HIGH CHUNG CHENG HIGH. Limited edition. -.-

Then it wrote: Hi! My name is Joanne. Welcome to Chung Cheng!
Whoa, super retarded la. HAHAHA. :D

Open House started at 10am. Parents started flowing out, and had to guide them. And we ran up and down 4 storeys non-stop like a billion willion times. :/ We were stationed in front of Grand Audi. Enjoyed free music by the choir! :D Toured two families around the whole school. [:

Then Sandy came to find me. And I helped her give out her Girlguide flyers! I'm such a nice girl. :D Puke. -.-

Oh yes! And I was pretty obessed with colourful balloons that day! :D :D :D The whole ceiling was filled with balloons side by side. Very nice sight. (:

I took a bunch of balloons around with me to give out to the children. But I think if I took more balloons, I might get lifted up by the balloons. HAHAHA. And my balloon string got tangled with Michelle's. -.-

AND MY VERY LAST BALLOON GOT BURST BY MICHELLE WONG ZINGY! >:O

That was the LAST balloon that was left.
The LAST purple balloon.
The LAST balloon that Kele was snatching with me, hahaha.

AND CULPRIT, MICHELLE WONG! She pop my beloved balloon ._. BOOOOOOO. Lol.

Then after a while, it started drizzling. The parents were offered a umbrella. And its custom-made by Chung Cheng. -.- Yeah, and you know even the umbrella's COLOURFUL! -.-

(Picture from google)

Yup, something like that. :D Colourful umbrella-ella-ella. :D

Oh and all the tourguides and teachers, we had a group photo. :D With those colourful umbrellas around us ._. Around 15 umbrellas I think? Posing with umbrellas yo!

PS: I can't seem to save the photos taken at the zoo from flickr. -.- Rawr! So it'll be a late post. D:

No comments: