Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Woke up like super late(!!!), set wrong alarm. -.- Then rushed through everything. Usual Rule: 1 Min late, 1 Dollar. Hahaha, Pearlyn, you forgot to collect 30 bucks from me! :D :D :D

Had training. Lol, then it rained! Wheee, and we were dismissed. -.- HAHA. Headed to Macs for brunch.

Brunch = Late Breakfast + Early Lunch

._.

Then Blossom went home. Mrted to Tampines. Qiantong la, tong qian. -.- Purposely one! D: I need a new wallet! But I can't find any nice types that I like. Boohoo. And we saw the 'Very Huggable' shirt. Omg, I have been looking for it. And its going to be on my list alrdy! :D

Michelle keeps chanting that I just crawled out from a rock. -.-

And yay. I just signed up as Golden Village Membership. :D Pearlyn has it! I am going to have that kwueet popcorn card! [:

No comments: