Friday, November 9, 2007

Let's dedicate this post to...

Maple Story! -.-

I quited Maple like a year ago(I left my lvl 34 cleric to rot, yes la, lvl 34 only!), but guess what! I'm back again ._. All thanks to Pea. But yeah, sponser me la! Be magician with me, then we train together, with no sponsers. :D Lol.

So yesterday, I downloaded Maple. After incessive nagging from Pea that how fun Maple could be. (Nah, I don't think so.) But in honour of her, I downloaded. -.- One hour plus plus plus. You better repay me, wahahaha.

Then I proceeded to Maplesea.com to create an account. But my IC was used before. -.- Then I tried changing the number abit, but still cannot.

So..
I gave up. :D

I gave up Singaporean IC. I choose malaysian. -.- AND MALAYSIA IC NEED TWELVE NUMBERS! I thought it would be harder. But,

I anyhow typed in 12 numbers(Like 931248037426), and poooof, I'm off to the next step. -.- Tensed uh.

Hi, My name is Joanne. And I am a malaysian. :D Lol.
But I can play Maple Singapore la. :D


Then I went to create a MapleSea account. [:

Oh yeah, and I am a pure noob in audition. I don't know why, once I see those key arrrows, I go total blur. And I am bloody stuck in lvl 3, so I officially abandon my audition account. :D Proud!

Logged in, and started playing.

So empty. -.-


Pokepoke. :D


No, actually, its more than 20 seconds. -.- Its 38 seconds actually. Dammit long la. ZZZZ.


Fall down la, you shitty snail. :D And my hit power only one. -.-


Yay, and we two unite! Stop giving me that BIG-EYED expression.


Gosh. Can I just like teleport to lvl 30? :D I want to party! I shall wait till I get to lvl 15. :D

No comments: