Monday, November 5, 2007

Uploaded 65/130 pictures [:

2 November 2007 :D

Woke up at 7am, cos had to reach Huishan's house by 8.15. But was still late in the end. -.- Bused to Tampines to meet Weiling. Then took this freezing cold bus 168 all the way to woodlands. :D

The bus was super cold la. ZZZZ. Imagine 45minutes on the bus, shivering like mad. My fingers and legs are numb. And Weiling's specs had water vapours when she got off the bus! Lol.

Cabbed down to Singapore Zoo. Jerky cab-ride. :D Shake left and right, hahaha.

Free entrance to the zoo. Thanks Weiling's mum! :D Took 3 group photos by that person there. Lol. Funnaye! [: And yeah, deprive childhood time! :D

Was rather messy. :/ Lol, completed it in around 4 hours time. [:


At the Tropical Forest. :D


Uh, this is a ostrich? I don't know. :/ Lol.


Cute otters! :D


Stupid posers! D: They scared the shit out of me.


Pink Flamingos! XD


Giant Tortoise! I wna sit on them! :D

Mister, look at me. >:O Here, not there.


ZOMG. ZEBRA = KFC HILARIOUS! HAHAHA.


Huishan claims that is is 'A Gigantic Pig With A Bird On Top'. :D


Rhinoserous la ._.


Atelope? Or something? I forgot. :D


Szuyuan, your long lost brother! :D


It posed for me okay! :D :D :D


Hipopopopopopopos! :D


ELEPHANT! Mwhahaha.


And POO can be made into a PAPER? O_O!




The stairs is STEEP. Very.




-.-


:O Unglam unglam! LOL.


Hello Giraffe. I don't see Renia. 8D

Miie firstzx tiimeex seeiin giiraffeee worzxzxzxz. ___*~
Kay, I think I am a noob. -.-


Made of grass! :D


Its look femine. I thought it would be fierce. [:


Heyo! :D


Kangaroooooos! Yay. :D



The sun was really hot today, was sweating like mad. And my slippers broke not even half way in our 'excursion'. LOL. So I had to draggggg my feet throughtout the whole journey ._. Then I kept tripping over myself, retarded. O:

Saw alot of animals. Until my legs went sore. Then had KFC for lunch. (Yes Karen, Kfc again! Lol.)


After zoo, cabbed to Suntec. All for TANHUISHAN cos she had to buy a windmill from toy-r-us as that's the only outlet that sells ._.

The outlet is big. :O


Windmills! THIS IS HOT. -.-


Spotlight's on Bimbotic Joanne! ._.


Let's go disco! -.-


Candid candid!


Looks wrong. :O


Another retarded shot! :D

Self-timer is the new trend! :D


We love Mr Teddy! :D


Then Bugis, and Tampines! :D Took neoprints! Lol, long time since I last took them too! :D

Rebellion. :D


I bought slipper! I'm a size 6, but I bought size 9. -.-


I like this photo. (:

No comments: