Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Training was tiring, the sun was ICANBBQPRAWNSTHERE. Hah. I literally dragged myself out of bed this morning, just to meet Pearlyn. Super tired when I took the bus, I could maybe just fall asleep on the bus.

AND TO THINK THAT DAPHNE WOKE UP AT EIGHT?! LOL.

And she arrived at 10 plus. -.- By the time she come, no need train alrdy la. -.- HAHAHA.

I therefore conclude,

Pearlyn the chicken-plucker. (Her services are 5 stars! I recommend!)
Blossom the hotpink freak.

OH AND I HAVE WISHLIST IN POPULAR! :O Amazing huh! There also got things can buy eh! :D

THAT MONOPOLY PEN! :D

Went to Tampines with Blossom afterthat! Pearlyn had to go! ):

Did homework at Macs, Writing craps on foolscap paper, Fooling around in Toy-R-Us, Messing up of things in Popular, Wallet/Bag/Pencilcase hunt at Isetan(Lol!), Crashing of Minitoons, Spenting more than an hour in Montip etc.

Ice Latte didn’t kept me awake. Just Chill.

BLOSSOM TOOK MORE THAN AN HOUR IN MONTIP JUST TO CHOOSE A PERFECT PENCILCASE AND ACESSORIES TO MATCH IT. :B

PEARLYN WANTS HER NAME TO BE BIG IN HERE COS HER MUM GAVE ME A LIFT TO SCHOOL, SHE KICKED MY BUTT(!!!), SHE HELP ME PLUCK CHICKENS, AND SHE GAVE ME THAT SHAMPOO SWEET. :D LAMESHITPOO!

CHALET TOMORROW! :D STAYOVER! :D YAY! Michelle's primary school carnival, then chalet, then novena for cell jacket the next day! :D

No comments: