Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Posting method, Credits to RENIA! :D

Today, I just found out that hair grows from the scaple instead from the hair ends. -.-







1. Training went okay today! Got our team gym bag! :D Happy! But its kinds big for me. Half the size of me. -.-

2. Went to Long John Silvers for lunch with Michelle, Renia & Blossom. Had quite a fun time, and rang the bell! (:

3. I accicentally threw my ezlink card into a bin. -.-I didnt realise until I found that it was missing. -.- OMG WTH HAHAHAHA! And the aunty had to use tongs to pick up card out from the bin!

4. Went to Kele's house with Renia after that. Played Maple and Cards! Fun! :D

I ate finish Kele's whole box of chocolate, mwhahaha.


RENIA SCREAMS ALOT WHILE SHE KILLS MUSHROOM(!!!) & THE JOKER CARD LOVES KELE & I CHEATED ALOT OF TIMES IN THE GAME 'CHEAT'. :D

Oh and that maple conversation, was damn funny la. We were hella laughing! Omg. HAHAHA.

5. Train was crowded when I mrted back home. -.-


Going to play maple later with Kele alrdy! Omg I dont want to get addicted. ): Was playing maple the whole night yesterday with Kele and Eugene. HAHAHA.

Kele is flying to Hongkong tmr alrdy! Kele, Repeat after me: I WILL NOT DIE IN A PLANECRASH. :D

Kele, Renia & Michelle says I am a retard cos I throw my card into the bin. -.-

No comments: