Monday, November 26, 2007

Third post on Maple! (Heavy image load!) It has been one long week since I last double-clicked on maple ._.

Was mapling with Huishan, Peiru and Corey today. :D We went to Florina Beach, Japan & Singapore! :D

Go there and die one. -.- Leveled up twice only. -.-

I went to Lith Habour to buy a chio chair before going to Florina Beach. LOL.


The Shark's eyes can move. -.-


2000 Mesos to get to Florina Beach! :D


Florina Beach
We reached! And we saw this. LAME!


And I died there by stupid monkeys and crabs. >:O


Then decided to go to Japan! :D 3000 Mesos! :D


Japan :D
Birds eye view! :D


Retarded. -.-


We wasted alot of potion. But at least it was better than Florina Beach. HAHAHA.

Then, all of a sudden, in the afternoon, it had a heavy downpour. AND THUNDER AND LIGHTENING AND BLACKOUT. -.-

ZZZZZZZ!

Huishan went offline because of the thunder in the afternoon. Got blackout. -.- Then I started becoming random. [:


Then we went to the Japan Wedding Village! :D


We're sitting on clouds! HOHOHOHO! [:


-.-


Two FISHBALLS! :D


Corey and his stupid PIG. HILARIOUS OKAY! :D


Bye bye JAPAN! :D


Decided to go to SINGAPOREEEE! :D But it costs 20,000 mesos. LIKE OMG, PLEASE. -.- I didnt have enough money. -.- AND HUISHAN SPONSERED ME! TEEEEEHEEEE! :D Thanks! :D

Off the Singapore! :D


Waiting for the plane! [:


AND WE SET OFF TO SINGAPORE! :D :D :D


CHU LELE! :D YOU SAW ME? I SAW YOU! :D


Singapore
Changi Airport! :D HAHAHA.


SIR STAMFORD RAFFLES! :D I was being sarcastic when I said that he was handsome. -.- HAHA.


CHEEENA 'CHUNG CHENG'! :D


Yes, save the earth yo! :D


AND ESPLANADE! :D
I didn't get hurt by the thorns. -.-


I WANT TO EAT LASKA AND CHICKEN RICE! :D


POKEPOKE THE POLICEMAN! :D


Hi-five! Great minds think alike! :D


MERRRRRLIONN! :D One was busy singing the national anthem, and the other, saying the pledge. -.-


I went totally O_O when I saw this. DONT PLAY PLAY EH, ALSO GOT ERP SEH!


Then went to fight. Had to kill rubbishbin and stopsign. -.-


Huishan DIED! HAHAHA. Lol.


Then I level up. :D


And died. -.-

Okay, so far level 14 only. -.-

Tomorrow is cycling with Kele, Siewting and Jingshi! :D

No comments: