Thursday, November 8, 2007

I miss drama suddenly. ):

When we first started drama.


When how often we use to carry them up and down 4 storeys, tiring la, those bullys.


When we were not serious, and fooled ard, until teacher lectured us.


When they got their clothes, and had to try them up.


Okay, that we one week ago. But it still seems like yesterday, haha. Lol, kele just smsed. Random.

Shiz. My house is doing some kind of grass thing. And it is SMELLY. And noisy. Wheee, sentosa this monday! :D CRASH THEM. Then Shaun Lee's chalet! Then bugis with Siewting! Yay.

Kidnetz this friday! Wooo, I am not going to be short. And I havent get my whistle yet! :/ I am super duper excited cos we're getting the Netball Singapore shirt! :D

I AM PROUD OF MYSELF. I stayed at home today. And maybe tmr. :D So it was watching of zhong ji yi ban, helping pearlyn with the blogskin code, planning of class gathering, downloading maple(!!!). Yes, I am downloading maple.

Did you hear me wrongly?

No. -.-

In honour of Pearlyn: Yes, you ROCK. :D Thanks for getting that 'I am a plastic bag' thingy! :D

No comments: