Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blogger's finally back to normal pttf so annoying. Facebook crush bot is ridiculous but how do they actually calculate the results!! Kind of scary actually. Anyway happy birthday Heather!!!!!! :-) Inserts lots of love joy joy hug. Using the school's camera more for my own use, since i've got the canon cable so I can actually transfer all the photos. Met Weining, rare because now both of us hardly have the time ha ha. Went over to Megalife, fav place of all. Oh let's eat iScream soon ok hehe. & I MISSED HILLSONG CONCERT YESTERDAY BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET A TIX ON TIME. Like that lor.

Nothing much homework to be done this weekend, awesome right i can finally take a break and breathe. Hehe. Prolly going for a jog later, if I even manage to get my butt off the seat.

Flickr on mc today i think sigh, stuck at 34% for the past 10 minutes.

No comments: