Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We were planning on how to surprise car for her belated birthday but it turned out rather unsuccessful - but but comes deep down from our hearts ok!! Hehe. Rae and Sam was saying we should dress up like car.

I was thinking, "Dress up like car?" How, must go buy those car outfits or something. I thought they were ridiculously insane until they burst my bubble. "Oh dress up like how car usually wear lah, tank and shorts." HAHAHA.


Dearest birthday girl!!




Drenched in the rain while desperately finding a shelter. Imitate rae's Ahh my hair my hair!!!


If you could read what its written














I talk even when i eat.


& I pull people's hair (HAHAHA)








You think they're feminine?


They have their violent sides too :0(










(L)(K)(L)(K)\M/














I don't like how front my seat arrangement in the classroom. Who did not do homework? Very obviously me, I'm right in front of you. Hahahahaha. Sammy's oral was hard today :( Its over anyway ok heh. Mine's up on mon!


No comments: