Friday, July 17, 2009


xoxo.

I was so bored in ss today, that I went to count the number of times Ms Latifah said "ok" in just one lesson. And it total up to 280 times, in just one hour. I could have counted more times but I missed it because I was copying notes. HAHA. 280 i am not kidding!!! Then during ehist she said another 130 times because she talked lesser. I wonder how she would react if she knew 'I paid so much attention to her lesson' hehehe.


My journal was flooded with strokes so that I won't lose count.

Met up with Jayna Joanc & Daphne initially for planned study session. But turned outore to be folding cranes. Sneaking in food to mos burger. Listen to gay's ipod with all weird songs ha ha. Then on the way back, Joanc stuck her school skirt between the mrt doors. I never laugh so hard for so long! No kick lah the mrt doors, we could force the skirt out hehe.

So thirsty now and I drank 10 over cups of water. Ended up being very bloated now. Omg I want to eat wapos soon again, so addicted to cheap buffets. UM OK, I JUST SAW A LIZARD NEXT TO MY PINBOARD. And parents watching jackie chan. Bet they will just ignore me mmm.

No comments: