Monday, July 20, 2009

We were reading thru Poh hong's nyaa journal booklet and 1 sentence is enough to make you laugh more than 5 times.

"I played basketball yesterday."

"I played basketball alone today again."

"Today is my birthday, I invited my friends to play basketball with me."

"I am impressed by my accurate shooting skills today. I think I can be a potential basketballer."

"I went to play basketball alone again. My head hurts. But I feel refreshed after playing with myself."

Which got Ms Tan quite irritated because we kept snickering but can't be help what!!! HA HA HA. I don't even know today was Racial Harmony until I saw people wearing costumes in school today. I would have worn lor hehehe. I'm happy that netball is only resuming on thursday. Lemon chicken rice today for lunch and somebody spammed lemon sauce. Somebody uh. Test filled week, I hope I don't fail any. So far the only I failed was chinese, 10 out of 100, no surprise. Gotta buck up study dates soon!!! This year national day song isn't that nice.

No comments: