Sunday, July 19, 2009

Suppose to wake up at 6 for a morning jog but apparently I can't seem to drag myself out of bed. Forget about the jog. Headed over to Sweetheart's house via 17. Ok wait she told me, 1 bus stop before Bedok inter. But I ended up all the way at the end. HAHAHAHA. I can say, Joan my house is 7 bus stops away from Pasir ris inter. How would you know when the bus is stopping at the inter. Hahaha she is a big living joke!!

So I had to backtrack to the second bustop and sweetheart you made me walked so much!! Your house is actually the third last bus stop from bedok. Then there was this junction which I forgot which way the bus turned, so I just "follow my intuition". I should not have done that, mad wrong decision.

I ended up walking away from her house instead.
Away.
Further and further.

I still remember we were pratically screaming at each other over the phone. Fun whine. We both continued walking away from each other. "I'm near Sheng Shiong, got alot of green houses." "Huh Where are you?! How come got Sheng shiong! My house is blue colour, omg where are you!!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I was screaming across the road when I finally spotted her. We had a good 35mins walking excerise. Dumb things always happen with her around. Sigh remember our orchard embarrassment ha ha ha!

Snuckie greeted me without a bark or any lickings. I hate dogs who do that to me! I don't know why, maybe its just me. Hehehe.







Whatever happened to our study uh haha! Yeah reminds me, usher group had to ran 18 rounds for punishment. I contributed the most because I was whinning alot hahhahahaha sigh shawn and cord's evil plan. But in the end they gave us GSS 50% discount!!! I have good persuasion skills hehehe.

Ytd's cell was really well-planned. And the questions really set all of us thinking. I like cell that way!!! :)



a. Wake up hair
b. Shan's rainbow card :-)
c. Kinder surprise
d. Queued up 30mins with kids all around for wrist flower balloon.

No comments: