Sunday, July 12, 2009

I just received a sms from my mum, which i find it weird because we're only in different rooms. She told me there's strawberry in the fridge HAHA. Then 2 days ago, my dad sent me email to ask me go to his room to collect paper. Stunned me, emailed me when we're under the same roof LOL. Email worst than sms leh, I think they work too much until conk until hahahaha.

Oh anyway I got my hospital bill yesterday. Damn annoying, they scammer one i tell you, now those who get the flu get to stay at home to take medication. But i have to pay for the 1.3k bills. Luckily got gover subsidy. Hehehe.

I CAN'T FIND MY CHINESE O'S ENTRY PROOF!!!!!!! Hahahaha idiot I don't know how I misplaced it. They printed it on a rough paper, who would have thought it was an important piece of document. People would have threw it away already lor.

No comments: