Friday, July 3, 2009

TGIF, TGIF

Really anticipating the long weekend. & I can finally step into church after 2weeks! WHICH WAS UNBEARABLE LONG. Past few weekdays was really exhausting, I tucked in bed before 11 not even bothering my homework. And the thought of chinese o's oral coming up soon on 13th, i give up. Ha ha hear me speak chinese! You don't know how bad I sound like.




Kinda miss Mrs Kee (where she put on the geek specs w/o much persuasion from the class) & all hail the new vicechair - Minyuan. !!!


+ Zoetay, don't scare me by clipping up your nose again.


Pathetic IC's photo with lots of eyebrow for them to see. YOU WANT EYEBROW - GIVE U.

I'm very into jokes this 2 days because my friend lend me this really lame joke book which got me hooked. I don't wna leak out the jokes here or else there won't be any fun when I tell them face2face! I was saying, Heat travels faster than cold because you can catch a cold.

Then Mr Ang overheard me and went, You better not write this during your physics exam Joanne. HAHAHAHAHA talking about him, he changed our seats. And I'm all the waaaay right in front of teacher's desk. Apparently i am super uncomfortable with that arrangment. But hi ginny new deskmate!





1. Learning steps for My love - Justin timberlake during creative arts.
2. Come on, get higher.

No comments: