Friday, July 3, 2009

I love treats. Also another reason why I love duck so much :-) She suggested lunch in celebration for the h1n1 crisis because things are more cooled down now. And plus considering spending time with the girls, nothing could be ever better than this. Settled for Jap teppanyaki. And she paid for me, now I feel so blessed. Hehehehehehehe. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOU AND GIVING YOU SO MANY SMILEYS & BUYING YOU A CUPCAKE HAHA BUT YOU THINK ITS DAMN SWEET, LOL.






The guy has shaky hands.






& I was amazed by him. I want to try cooking in that way!!!!


Feast.


See that guy really has shaky hands. No proper group photo :(


And two bodyless ccreatures. Hehe.




Bought cupcakes for a second treat, awesome awesome awesome.








I love lots of icing because it taste like chocolate.







Had such a heavy lunch that I couldn't really stuff dinner into my mouth. Tuition resumes as per normal today. I hope CCA extends though, hehe.

Can't wait for the flea next coming month since I missed the great one last weekend (because of annonying quarantine) There better not be anything that crops up again, or else I will be damn sad x2.

PS: My balloon's deflating :-(

No comments: