Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm literally drop dead this instant, like my eyelid goes open close open close grr. Oh and Cai Kele our interview article is in today's chinese newspaper!!! Ha ha damn funny ok i tell you, we got fake names hehe. And I talked to the reporter in english still lah here leh there, but she translated for me in prim and proper chinese :> Omg I feel so cheena hahaha. Victoria was really clever, she messaged me hey you're the one being interviewed right? Quite obvious, got your age school church but no name haha!

Then I went over to bugis with Yuhui after school. I smuggled cup noodles in lucky for lunch first, i still got 10+ over to finish, by the time I finish eating all by myself I BOTAK ALR LOR. Then we walked the whole of bugis, going back bugis tmr with girls. Win already. HA HA.

Still in love with cheesy pickup lines hahaha! I SHOW YOU SOME FROM GOOGLE OK.

Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.
Excuse me, but I think I dropped something! MY JAW!!
I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?
"Pinch me." "Why?" "You're so fine I must be dreaming."
You remind me of a magnet, because you sure are attracting me over here!
Excuse me, do you have any raisins? How about a date?
Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
Speak of the devil....or should I say "Angel"?
Is your name David? I want to be Goliath and fall for you.
Hey, you got a jersey? (A jersey? What for?) Because I need your name and number.
Guys you need this alot.

Or this?
You must be from Pearl Harbor, because baby, you're the bomb.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!



Joanne says:
EH I EATING CHOCOLATE NOW

Joanne says:
VERY MESSY

Joanne says:
I LATER THEN TYPE

Joanne says:
HAHA

Joanne says:
OK

S. Delina [/b][/c] says:
-___________________-||||

S. Delina [/b][/c] says:
i go find chocolate too!

This is called, Loser. (HAHHAHAHA LOL I'M SORRY)

PS: I took IC photo today! MY HAIR CANNOT TOUCH EYEBROWS. I know, don't see my photo.

No comments: