Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Last sunday, Sam came over after crying & ranting on the phone. See i can make your sunday joyful!!!










The baby so cute right!!!


Cute also lah hehehehe






Sorry I just had to post this HAHAHAHA.


Chinese O's oral is officially over. Urgh i know right the topic seemed so easy to score. I do hope they give in to me by my multiple smiles at them. I vividly remember the moment they shoot me with the question, I was ultimate s t u n n e d. Ah wtv hahahahaha i eyeballed them, then the 2 teachers looked at each other and scribbled something on my marksheet. Minus marks lor. But shaun i was better than you :) I said a few lines!

K wait no I am a little happy now. Huang Laoshi say our topic is very hard!!!!!! Yay at least I can say i screwed a hard topic, instead of I screwed an easy topic.

So we were in this order Lienhan, Me, Quiguang, Ivan. And I swear Lienhan impressed the teachers like mad, I could see them smiling at each other after he left! He indirectly caused me to be super dead. Confirm chop have higher expectations of me being the next, but I disappointed them with my super cmi chi HAHA. So I managed to cause Quiguang to be alive again. And because Quiguang said so well, he caused Ivan to be dead. You know, and the cycle continues. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Aftermath was Deon's house for hardcore mouth excerising hehehe. And we stood outside Lucky bread for very long at first. IVAN KOO, YOUR NAME CAUSED ALOT OF PEOPLE DEAD!!!!! Shucks why don't I know how to read ming. Its, Ming ah MING AH.... MING!!! !!! !!!!!!

Ok great shoo oral. Back 2 my Gossgirl :-)












Left her house just in time to catch Amberlie's flight. Approx the whole bk was taken up by us. Then we were too engrossed writing last min letters and realised she was alr making her way to the depature hall so we raaaaan after her.
We ran.
And we ran.

And we ran past her without knowing. Overshot. Then someone "EH WHERE ARE Y'ALL RUNNING TO? SHE'S HERE" ...........(turns back) Ohhhhh, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Then before her family leave, all the pastors and everyone crowded them, stretched out their hands and prayed for them. Super cool scene, like right in the middle of airport. Someone ontop kept taking photo of us LOL.

Sudden craze of friends4sale in 3hm. I'm worth 53million in facebook hehe. And pc & geof kept insisting that I should buy them since I have 168 million to spent. Then I was like Why don't you buy me back too?.... "But I cannot buy you, you buy me 1 time, times 30 I still cannot buy you back!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FIRST TIME I FELT SO VALUABLE. Now Hongyi and Samuelx asking me to buy them too. LOL first time leh. But I still don't find it amusing buying each other as a pet.

I HAD KATONG LASKA TODAY!! AH SIN.

No comments: