Sunday, July 5, 2009

I was randomly flipping through the newspaper and I came across this article.



H1n1 the worst flu?

Photobucket
Part of the article that the reporter interviewed me and "lili"

I thought H1n1 wasn't the worst flu, i mean in my opinion. I didn't sense any danger, and I thought that the time spent recuperating in the hospital was pretty enjoyable. I think even Joan Benton Jiaru Wenhao Rae thinks the same way as me, don't you guys :-) H1n1 wasn't that bad right!!!

And I quote from SeanK's post on our cell blog,
"Each time a non-believer is afflicted with sickness, a Christian is also afflicted with the same sickness, so that the world can see the difference between the two."
(Full post here)

Maybe now I can see the difference between the two :)

PS: I name today, a hectic sunday! And I don't rape barbie dolls, hehe. MISUNDERSTANDING OK.

No comments: