Sunday, July 12, 2009

Shaun's really funny did I tell you. I finally found someone that could comfort me. He did not even finish reading his passage because the teacher asked him if he want to stop and he said yes. Worst still, his conversation.

Teacher: What do you think about success?
Shaun: (stone)
.
.
.
.
Shaun: Uh I don't know. Teacher can change question?

O'S LEVEL LEH SHAUN!!! LOL. He got the guts.

Lunch with Weining last thurs, she was being very retarded i swear. She keep banging herself!!!! Hahahaha. Wapos buffet $6 lunch is very worth it, all my fav western food fries onion rings chicken wings what's more - cheap!!!


















Heartshaped!!! Amusing right.












Yes going back next time, I'll skip the day before dinner and breakfast so that I can eat my fill!



Friday was Corner's Bekker seminar. Great speaker. Before that lunch with girls and study sessions with gay and duck. Study a lil, smile shutter, exchanged school bag, oh and then bk again!

Joanne: Jayna, i think your father very cute leh.
Gayna: Eh stop staring, he's married!










Retardedness too overwhelming right.






Finally a proper megalife service after 3 whole weeks! Indescribable joy!!!!!!!!!! Pretty hyped up about the second wave, you hear Pastor Vincent talking about it, Dr Corne Bekker sensing something great in the midst, leaders affirming the fact. Exciting.



Communion are pre-packed now! HAHAHA

After service I helped Pamela buy candyfloss. One for me, other for me. Then I met sam and vernette hehehe.












And yeah I walked back to church alone with 2 big puffy candyfloss on my both hands, then I realise the candyfloss became smaller!!! I don't know why eh! So I walked faster AND IT BECAME EVEN SMALLER!!!! I was like OH SHIT ITS DISSOLVING SHUCKS SHUCKS GETTING DAMN SMALL ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMMIT STOP MELTING. HOWWWWWW.

I was alone lor. I felt so pathetic.

By the time I was near church, the whole candyfloss left the stick only. I was like Omg sorry pam your candyfloss disappear already! No i didn't eat it, really!!!!! It ownself dissolved away while i was walking!!!!!! I didn't even eat mine too. Heh sorry sorry! LOL.

STUPID CANDYFLOSS JOKE. WE BOTH DIDN'T EVEN EAT 5 BITES. Eat stick only! I think i help you buy ice cream also won't melt so fast :)


HAHAHAHAHAHA THANK U AH NEH


Caught off-guard.

Amberlie's leaving tomorrow :( Tkcare amberlie c2 will miss you a hell lot!!

PS: ORAL'S TMR! Maybe i'll learn and be the second shaun? Hehe.

No comments: