Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sun marks the day at least half of us reunite!!!! Like finally I got to see everyone I yearned so long, and giving great bear hugs + yeah i know strangling each other and "pulling one another's hair" hehe. Miss them like crazy and I am duper proud of those who stood on the stage sharing testimonies! Really really awesome.

Though badly I wanted to sit with cell during service ever since everything, I couldn't :( I was in charge of temperature taking outside and I only got to catch the telecast but not real life of them on stage :(


See we have stickers on our shirts!


& it says I'M OK. HA HA HA HA HA. Precaution lah hor.


I shall make it a point next time I eat with cell, I need not order so much. Everyone of them always got leftover and give me eat one!!!! (hhahahahaha)








How long we anticipated for that week ;)




Love how she flaunt her vampire teeth (grin)




Someone tagged Jayna as the jacket! HAHAHA SHE SAYS SHE KEEP US WARM.


Like ridiculously cute right i know.




Hot shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See got fire behind somemore.






Not the end of sunday's adventure. Sammy called and she came over to fetch me and joan over to her house! WAS CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY. Those lunatic. Snatch with me over pillow!!!!!!!


EPIC




They called me the barbie rapist! :(

I don't know why. Make me so disappointed in them only. HAHA.

Celebrated Car's belated birthday @ prp yesterday. Had a pretty enjoyable time spilling out secrets, minus off the sucky weather and running in the rain, girl's day out is like pearl habour's bomb. Throwing choco mint bits at each other now, what's next! Hahaha. Pix soon.

/////////////

Back 2 school, tues. Really stone-y that I couldn't wait for school to end. Then Mrs KK really scared me in a funny way. Till now I am still laughing.

Mrs KK: Eh you ah, post my picture in your blog without my permission!!!! The geek specs one.
(Then i was stunned because she found out and I thought she was angry)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mrs KK: But the pic very nice leh!
- ME AND RENIA BURST OUT LAUGHING -
Mrs KK: Eh send me that picture ok, I want leh!!! Send me!
Joanne: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA scare me, ok ok!! (walks off, still laughing)
Mrs KK: Waaaait i haven't give you my email how you send me. Quick give me pen I write down for you. Remember send me hor!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


That's why I miss her as our chem teacher. WHY SO CUTE RIGHT?!?!?!!!

Impromptu decision to head over to airport for dinch together with duck. She had popeyes! And I forced her to take 53 with me mwhaha i rock so much. Oh yeah Joan said that the news reported if those who got the flu gets it again (which means the mutated), tamiflu will not be able to cure it.

Better be careful uh girls! HAHA!

No comments: