Sunday, July 26, 2009

I just ate a chocolate cookie and I feel so good. Dozens of pictures from yesterday, eye is blinding because the flash is so bright. Mmmm still happy because i found a cookie to munch on. I still think the 7/11 little miss keychain is extremely cute. I've got Ms shy! Prefect hahaha.

I'm going to watch haunting in connecticut soon!!! Wednesday right chua kele hahahaha.




Weeds








& more weeds














Plucking wild flowers +++











There's nothing much to do in Expo.




















Super love this shot of her.












Uncivilised right ha ha!






Sad face




















Signature pig face already! Hehehe.





///////////////

















Sammy has carebears :(






JOAN DANCING






Look like my school statue!!!!!


Car frowning HAHAHA








Happy birthday heather once more hehehehehehhe.

Babes get the flickr url from me, uploaded all over there :-)

No comments: