Thursday, July 30, 2009

Horrendous lah this year napfa. My sit & reach just had to ruin my chain of A. I got an E for that. Can't get any sadder hahaha. Oh am I'm retaking 2.4, Sng Jiaqi too. It was worst than my sec 1 timing. Practically everyone was complaining because almost all deproved by a min.

I ALMOST THOUGHT I LOST MY PHONE YESTERDAY. But nvm hehehe.

Bunch of jokers lah harmony. We were playing volleyball by the lake. Then Lienhan accidentally kicked the ball up into the sky. We thought its going to come down, but it didn't - it was stuck up in the tree. We thought we could continue playing since we have a extra volleyball. But the extra vollleyball ended up in the lake in less than 5 mins. They they used another ball and tried throwing up to the tree to hit the stuck ball. AND IT GOT STUCK TOO. Well done guys hahaha 2 balls up in tree, another one floating on lake.

Lost volleyball semis but they aren't sad at all since the guys can't wait for netball interclass next week. "Confirm own all the classes one lah, got we 3 macho man can already eh" See how they own first, later lose no face hor!!!

Sometime back Sunday.

























MY SOUND VOLUME IS NOT WORKING OUT OF THE BLUE AGAIN I CANT WATCH YOUTUBE!!!


No comments: