Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ai-ya-ya :D Rd was super funny, we should have more projecting exercises, its fun, not? (: I want my ice cream! HAHAHA okay lol. Loh went 'Everybody understand?' then I 'YES!'

Only to found out I was the only one who answered him. -.- Renia say I enthu wor! LOL.

Netball was fun, plus a strawyberry cherry top please! :D Almost wanted to pon, but didn't, how cool. I told shuling that I was 'sick', and those sick people could rest! Pearlyn, Michelle, Blossom, Beckie and Celine! Was total slack, did no training at all! Chatted, Camwhored, Drawed, Invented games of our own etc.


Blossom's writing and Beckie's drawing (:


Amazing fact of Celine Goh: She finally quite maple!


Candid by dont-know-who, hahaha. Me and Celine were doing the same posture!


THE WIND WAS BLOWING LIKE SOME SHITTY WUCKY VACUMM CLEANER THAT I SWEAR MY HAIR WAS IN THE WORST CONDITION FOR PHOTOS. D:


You know what, I'm the shortest in PJM. -.- Wonderful.


You realised something, sssshhhhhh! (I am forever standing in front of them when taking photos with them!) Because I'm short. -.-


Peeing la (:


I managed to jump over okay! :D All of us did :D


HAHAHA. Pea jumped over then fell on her head (!!) Got the 'kock' sound! D: (That picture was posed for, its doesn't look like reality la lol!)


Screw hair again D: I couldn't balance! D:


For Mich and Pea to grab (:

Long Jump (: I tried, but I cannot stop myself still after running. I would jump into the sand pit but continue running. -.-


The jumping shot was over 15 shots, but we still can't get it perfect. HAHAHA. Are we noob or are we noob?


Beckie's cute! :D


Finally, group shot. Except Renia and Daphne etc. ):

:D


Today was nice, wasn't it?

Opps I forgotten! Physics test tmr! Am going to rush now, though I feel super tired! D: But.. there isn't any choice right? :/ Mr dava says I have to buy all the 20 coupons if I can't sell them. What the, its 200 bucks. ._. He don't sound like he's kidding. He's ruthless, I tell you. ):

No comments: