Sunday, February 17, 2008

Joan ng's handmade cornflakes-plus-chocolate? (: I ate 5 of them! :D I wna learn baking, so I can bake for friends! :D

And her parents accepted christ! :D Rejoy mannnnnnnnn! :D I told her yesterday that if her parents accepted christ for today's chinese service, the whole central two will be happy and rejoice for her! :D And it happened today! She cried out of tears of joy. (:

Anyway was ushering today! :D Was late then had to pay usher fund 4 bucks (!!) Grr, I hope they forget. (: Hahahaha. Anyway didn't really did my best for ushering today. The packing was good though. Darryl helped out the most! Kuddos to him! (:

Cell games was zomggggggggggggggggggg, so fun! Ice and water! :D But yet so tiring! D: Half of the time, we're either running or panting or hiding or dodging or squatting. I appearciate water breaks from now on. (: Hehehe. 8D

Tomorrow's going to be another long day! Superlife, then 4 hours of the usher thing. D: How to survive when haven't start on the pile of homework! D:

No comments: