Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm going to describe today as a dava-licious day! :D HAHAHAHA. Dava told us that our class sold the highest number of coupons! :D 5000plus bucks, and the second leading class was 3000plus! But aiya, heeeeee, we're all like 'is dava force us sell/donate money one.' LOL -.-

And we toooooooooook a class photo with dava during interaction! :D He was lying in front of me and Jingshi! :D The photos turn out quite bright though! :/ Shall take again tomorrow with our class tee! (Main reason why all of us are so excited for tmr!) It has been so long since the whole class were so hyped up, so long. Lol.

I'm running 1500m for sports meet this friday! That's pretty fast cause I didnt had xin li zun bei. O: Jingshi and Zehao are in javelin! :D We three are going to miss the movie experience! D: Booohoooooooo.

I wna watch L change the world! But common tests are around the corner! ):

I just realised that there are so many exclaimation marks in this post! :D

P/s edited! Prayer meeting went well today I suppose! :D Even though I think what I prepared wasn't good enough, but at least it was an achievement to me! I can do it right, who says not! :D

No comments: