Friday, February 1, 2008

There this stupid big pimple on my chin, and its so pain la! ZZZZZZZZ. So noticable can, then Pearlyn kept suaning me.


Samuel siao, be honoured, hohoho :D 'Eh wear as tube leh!' HAHAHAHA! Siewting, Corey, Eugene, Szuyuan & mine masterpiece :D


My calligraphy cloth! :D (Nice eh!)

Siewting say we spray until like loansharks like that. Aiya, but loansharks don't spray until so nice and polished right! :D


Look at how this woman draw me. -.- Draw until like that, tsk!

Project work: Our group name was 'Password la'. Lol lol, random, cause we were talking about some stuffs then came by this word Password.

I pinned my star earrings on my skirt! Cos I saw miss Low eyeing on my ears, so I took them down and pinned it on my skirt. -.- Sheesh.

Wooooooooooooo, cool right! :D Didn't scar any holes! (:

Went to Renia's house after school. AND THERE WAS BLACKOUT. LOL LOL LOL. Suay leh! The light on off on off one. And took photos, which turn out rather blur and some spastic! Esp Sandy!

And we missed a bus-stop!

Took bus back. And coincidentally, renia didn't had enough money in her card, so had to pay by coins. (kekekeke) Then she was searching through her coins, then our bus-stop going to reach alrdy (moever its only a stop!), then once she give the coins, then oh-i-alight-already!

Imagine the scene man! :D So funnnnny!

Give money, then next thing, alight from the bus. -.- Like giving free money like that! HAHAHA.

I WANT MY PIMPLE TO RECOEVER, HUR! D:

Oh and Happy Birthday Eelin! :D

No comments: