Thursday, February 14, 2008

School was okay. (: Exchanged valentines present during chinese period, hahaha. Corey purposely gave me this gigantic present which turns out to be Hello Panda not-surprisgly. Lol. 16 layers of newspaper wrapped, i took like so longgggggggg to open it. Siewting got so fustrated that she just violently tore the newspaper wrapping apart. Then Huang Laoshi was staring and laughing? Heh. Daphne gave this really nice bottle? (:

Had chem make-up lesson and Physics test after school. Kind michelle and kangsing waited for me :D Hehehehe. Sandy and me were memorising sentences after knowing some for the questions. Thanks! AND I GOT A FREE DONUT! :D :D Lol lol. Took bus to Tampines with Mich, Ks, Corey, Eugene and Marcus.

Quoted from Eugene: Eh dont want take this bus la. (Bus 10)

But we didn't care and went up the bus. -.- WE REALLY SHOULD NOT HAVE TAKEN THAT BUS. D: Few minutes after we boarded the bus, there was this 2 ahlian girls came and asked us to move and let them sit that 2 places.

AND I BEEPING THINK I DROPPED MY EZLINK CARD IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING.

Dang dang. Then all of a sudden, one of the girl suddenly, JOANNE ONG. (Wth, I think its because she saw my card but didnt return to me) I got a shocked, then turned, and I thought they were just talking about their friend who was Joanne Ong too. -.- Then Corey, Eugene, Michelle started saying very loudly: Joanne Chin, Joanne Ng etc.

Then they heard them, and the 2 girls started Joanne blahblahblahblah. OH WHATEVER. They were dammit using my name.

Obviously we got pissed. :/ But we didn't showed it. And for the whole bus ride, all of us were quiet. (We're wispering to each other). Then me and Eugene were smsing how incivilised they were. (I think they know) :/

Its not that we hated them. But it was them who started it first. And all the vulgarities came out from their mouth too. D:

So when we finally reached tampines interchange, Marcus said something which was overheard by the girl. AND SHE FLARED UP AND STARTED A FIGHT WITH MARCUS.

And the thing was, I WAS SO SHOCKED BECAUSE MARCUS REBUTTED BACK AT HER. D: I totally went blank. In my mind, I was like omg please dont start fighting.

Then the girl started pushing Marcus and hitting him? The people in the bus got so frightened that they all alighted hurriedly. The bus uncle heard and stop them. Phew.

BUT IT HAVE NOT ENDED. The girl alighted from the bus and waited for him to alight. Then she was like, Kneel down in front of me and apologised! I mean, isn't that ridiculous? :/ Then she started pushing Marcus again, and this fight attracted lots of unwanted stares. Until her friend pulled her back.

We all told Marcus that it wasn't the marcus we knew before. HAHAHA. He became violent overnight? Lol. OH YES AND DID I SAY THAT I LOST MY EZLINK? ON THE BUS. And we suspected that it was those two girls. (!!) Dammit. I was crying in my heart. It was on my lap while I was in the bus, until we moved seats, it dissapeared. D:

Then we went call the lost ezlink card person? Lol. Still must press 1, press 2. -.- Waste time laaaaaa. I got michelle to act as me! Thanks alot, i was afraid. I can't tell my parents that I lost my card. ): They'll scold the shit out of me. Its my second time alrdy. ): Why am I always so unlucky! Now I feel so broke. DAMMIT DAMMIT. We should not taken 31 instead!

Anyway but still, thanks guys for helping out for my lost card. Kangsing said that this incident was COOL. -.- When its so freaky and scary! D: Please do not let this happen again la.

COREY FOOL KNOW THAT GIRL. -.- Primary schooooooooool one. Zzz.

Anyway on a happy point, Happy birthday Samyee! :D

I'm seriously broke this month. Too much stuffs to buy, too little money. Opps and sorry for the long post about the bus ride, was too agitated. D:

No comments: