Saturday, February 16, 2008


This was at toy-r-rus. (: There is another one, but super ridiculous! D: They bet who lost have to kiss Ben's hand, and in the end was.. guess who. -.- LOL!

Happy birthday kele! :D Her birthday was super expensive, 70plus dollars! D: Lol bought this super stupid crocodile game for her and many other random stuffs, and we hand-made cake for her! M&n cake (Lol), and I think its rather acceptable for our this kind of standard. :D (Just that it look super digusting! D:) HAHAHA.

Kept playing that crocodile game during lessons, and we asked our teacher to play with us! (: Sometimes you don't know and you press that teeth and the mouth suddenly drop, zomg, that was so scary! Like no xin li zhun bei! D: Then all of us will scream like maddddddd!





Waited for Michelle to ended school with Pearlyn. Then was locked in the classroom, second time got locked inside alrdy! LOL. I remember the first time was when I was about to go to science lab and Ben didn't realise I was still inside the class searching for my book, and went to locked the classroom. HAHAHA!

Send Pearlyn off to mrt, and had lunch with Michelle at Singpost. I'm trying to save money now! :D Anyone is welcome to donate to my needy fund! :D

No comments: