Tuesday, February 12, 2008

HAHAHA YO! :D Finally got the time to blog! :D Yayeeeeee! :D (Ahhh I think this would be a really boring wordy post!) Was really for the past few days, like kroooooooooom zoom. Time just past so fast. Yes, that fast.

Malaysia trip was boring but fun. I don't know how to explain it. Ahh, screw those exceptional boring car rides. But it was really heart-warming to see all my relatives from malaysia coming together to have steamboat dinner.

I was busy playing Flying finger in the car, and I managed to beat Samuel & Corey's record! Cheers for me! :D But they beat my score today. -.-

Yay my cousins. (: Took photos, but with them! -.- LOL. What's more, I only get to see them once a year! D: Oh yes, I nearly forgot. MICKEYYYYYYYYY! :D I have such an urge to keep dogs at home now! Despite the fact I have a little fear of them, I must overcome it! :D

Mickey keeps jumping around, lovable la! (:


Okay anyway arrived in singapore at sunday 7am. We left malaysia at 11pm on sat, for goodness sake. -.- See how long, gosh! Cause we got lostttttttttttttttttttttt which wasted so much of my precious time! D: HAHAHA.

Slept immediately after I got home. Slept till 11am, woke up, then rushed for cny cell visiting! :D Was late anyway, but not very late! :D Ahahah and I met Ian Kwek on the bus!

Got there, then everyone ganged up and lied to me saying that Mong got lip piercing! I believed at first, seeing the ring on his lips, then after that I suspected cos they sounded fake -.-


LOL LOL. Look at the height difference of both sec fours! Chairs and Mong! Tsk tsk, charis ah!


First up was to Cheeyann's house for lunch. Alotttttttt of food! Then persis's house, and her little brother is seriously cute, like ahhhh beepbeepbep!


Jake jake jake! He gets pretty excited easily. Are all babies like that? (: Thats like so cool. And he's forever drooling! HAHA.

Ate new year goodies at Persis's house. Uh then suppose to be Isaac's house next. But we were way behind time, and he had to leave for his own visiting alrdy, so we skipped his house. Aww but we wished him happy new year over the phone! :D You beautiful girl! :D


Don't you think JoanC and Mong are so cute! :D Secs four! :D


Went down to Tanah Merah, Charis's house! And its super duper nice. Like whoa! Played pictionary and it was funny. (: Its very hilarious to see how someone gets very fustrated when we can't guess the word.

HAHAHAHA. That's when I had to get them guess the word 'Great Lakes'. They guess 'lakes' alrdy, and I have no idea how to draw great.

So I drew a big big big big big big big very big circle.

Then they say, Big, Huge, Gigantic, Enormous etc. Then I was like: Very close very very close! Then I started slamming the pencil on the paper. And I started drawing many many big circles on the paper until so jialat.

Lol. Then persis (who know the answer alrdy) say: The song which is now playing got that word!!!!! Got that word! HAHAHAHA.

Then 10 seconds later, Jayna all of a sudden shouted GREAT! :D But we were 7 seconds after time limit. -.- HAHAHA. But was very funny. (:

After suppose to go to JoanC's house too, after Charis's house. But it was six already. And everyone had to go home. Wanted to blog after reaching home, but only to know I was going to my grandparents' house. -.- This year cny cell visiting was no difference from a food spree! Go all the houses also eat! :D

(Cny cell visiting photo's are with Charis and Cheeyann! Faster blog!)

Then today was the school's chinese new year celebration, finally har! :D But it was such a loser by having us to sit in the hall to watch the telecast of the concert in grand audi. -.- The camera was already in the wrong angle, what's more, the quality is blurrrrrrrrrrr!

But the only thing better in the hall is that we didn't manage to watch the whole concert! :D We watch some funny gorillaanddog show, and some parts were sick! O:

I hate it when Mr Soon went: 2 Ep! so loudly that my heart skipped a beat. And we were to last class to leave, whose fault har! Lol.

Hahaha! I find this funny! We bought that together. (: And we both wore it for chinese new year!


Okay here you go, tag replies! :D

Pearlyn: Hahaha okay. Eh wait, I forgot what photo I'm supposed to send you. -.- Lol. I pluck for you leaf leh! :D Good right! Your flower dying already D: Better remember to write note for me to stick on my flower! :D
Corey: Pervert that keep taking my phone and beating my flying finger score! D:
Daphne: How very cool are weirdos. :D Oh and i took 2 photos of you today! One in the bus sleeping! (: Cool much. :D
Jing: Your school trng seems tough, heh. Alrihgt jiayou! :D Oh man, I have not seen you like half a year alrdy! D:
Weijie: Yeah half day are always fun! :D I'll be like your batch next year, dismiss at a later time! Aww that's like so saddening! ):
Michelle: You got computer from malaysia! Geez, roar.
Hannah: Happy cny too! :D Yay!
Calista: Hahaha, you'll get married soon then! (: Hmmm to uh, i can't think of any partner for you!
Carissa: I'll link! :D HAHAHA. Asap (:
Banana: Hahaha yo! :D Visiting was fun, pity JoanN could not make it! ): Oh man.
Laura: HAHAHA that's super nice of you man, tagging everyday! :D Love you! :D Yeah, I saw you at tao nan too! People buy coupons from you but not me! D: Eh whyyyyyy! HAHA. Singapore's definetly the best, malaysia weather is so hot-hot-hot! D:
Ginny: Hahah I'm back! :D Yahoooooooooo! :D Yes, singapore's better!
Joan ng: Hahaha malaysia no good hor! You miss me right, HAHAHA. I tell you secret, I MISS YOU ALSO! :D Honoured har! :D
Marcus: ITS SUPER OBVIOUS THAT YOU'RE SAMUEL SIAO YONG! TSK.
Kele: You go malaysia later than me but come back earlier than me -.- Aiyo!
Huishan: What's up with typing skool! o.o LOL You're random! :D :D :D
Charis: Tsktsk, the height difference is humogous. HAHAHA.


Give me moral support to me for doing my homework! :D HAHAHA I'm dying soon, heh.

No comments: