Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oh yes! DID I MENTION THAT I LOST MY GAY HEART (Hung on my phone)? T_T LIKE A FEW DAYS BEFORE. ZZZ, I AM DEPRESSED OVER IT. ): Now my phone looks so empty without it, nottttttttttt used to it! D:

My leg is aching like zomg painnnnnnnnnnn (screw muscle ache!) D: Grr, yesterday sudden's intensive training (All your fault hur!) Ahh and today's trails. I'm still fickled over it. :/

Hola anyway, I had a pretty surprise today. (: Siewting from yesterday kept saying that: 'I have a surprise for you tmr!' Lol then today went to recess, she asked me close my eyes. (And I closed for so longggggggg la! ) And she went to buy chocolate ice-cream for me! :D

'I want chocolate sundae to de-stress me!' (Even though there wasn't chocolate sundae, there was chocolate ice-cream! :D And its so sweet of her to go and buy it for me, cos she meant it from her heart. ) Awwwwwwwww, i think its super sweet. (: )

And siewting, don't go back and live in the past alright! :D Cheeeeeeers! :D

Yes yes yes! I received the prayer chain from Joan ng this morning 5:52am! :D Yay I'm the second name! :D HAHAHA.

AND GAH, MY LEG IS STILL PAIN! D: I wonder if I can persuade shuling and skip netball tmr. Heh.

No comments: