Tuesday, February 19, 2008



I remember that there is alot of things to blog about that happened in school today. But I can't remember now. -.- Oh well.

Yay there was IPP today (and we skipped dnt!) but boooooo to the food. HAHA. Ipp was so funny because Mr Loh claimed that there was a toxic gas but we were all taking our own sweet time walking back to classroom, and didn't start sealing the doors and windows.

Lol but we arrived back to the classroom earlier then Mr Dava and they decided to lock him outside using brooms and sticks. (Lol lol!)


But somehow he got in because it wasn't tight enough. Haiyooooooooooo!

Inside the class during Ipp was super funny, cause we're all laughing like zoombiez, even though its hot inside. Its so funnnnnnnn, pity Ipp was only like 20 minutes?

Oh how cool. Mr Dava's labtop wallpaper is him with the birdies! :D So cool so cool huh! :D


Wheat crackers for recess only! D: Oh yeah plus mameee! (That's better!)


Renia looks like hugging Samyee, doesn't she! (:


I'm starting to dread Physics because I can't absorb anything during Ms Chia's lesson. :/ Sooner or later, I'm dieeeeeee. Grr. I wna go settlers. It makes me miss that place so much! (:

Lunch was crazy la. I carried Siewting with both legs up in the air. She was totally leaning onto Kele for support! Like her whole body weight. Hehehehehe.


At the basketball court. (: Siewting's kind of in love alrdy huh? (:

No comments: