Monday, February 4, 2008

I barely had my phone with me today. (Like more than half a day?) Then they changed my contacts name! O: And they named theirself shuai-ges in my phone. Ahemahem. (Look who's talking) :D

Prayer meeting was really good this morning! (: Dnt is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Last friday dnt, then today had dnt, worst still tomorrow also got dnt! ._. Crap crab la!

Timetable cockcock one sehhhhhhh. Lunch was funny! Cause we kept pushing each other. And me and sandy gave the auntie our $10heart to pay, but she no reaction. -.-

I can't wait for valentines! :D Me and Siewting promised each other last year to give each other valentine gifts. Chrystal too! (: Anyway I got my first angbao yesterday! :D

I HAVE 200 WORTH OF TICKES BAZAAR BY THE LAKE TICKETS TO SELL! EH BUY FROM ME LEH! -.- HAHAHAHA. I WILL HUG YOU IF YOU DO :D

No comments: