Monday, February 18, 2008

Piggggggggggie says: I love you ♥ , all you earthlings! :D


Went to church this morning and afterwards to looooo hei (superlife!) ! :D Studied at atrium with Jayna, Joan Chew and Charis. Then Ian and Cheeyann came. LOL LOL.

They were fascinated by the yearbook. (: Hahaha! And I keep laughing at Joan's retarded photo in the yearbooK! :D (Evil grins)


HAHAHA someone loves me alot alot alottttttttttt! :D That person is very retarded (I gave you a clue alrdy!) :D


And I brought chocolates along! :D


Jayna's lovepills. :D


Hahaha, very fun! Alot of ingredients at first, but in the end, our plate has the less food on it, cos we fed the tables. -.- LOL. We make it more to our left then to the center. :/




Left hand holding the camera, right hand lohei-ing :D Results in concentrating more on the camera, thus alot of food ended up on my hand. Zzzzzz.

Going relatives house later! :D Angbaos to collect again! :D Oh yes, happy birthday kele! :D I WAS THE FIRST YAY! :D

No comments: