Wednesday, February 20, 2008

OH SHUCKS, I HAVE SEVEN MORE MONTHS BEFORE I STOP GROWINGGGGGGGGGG. AHHH TOOTY DOCKY TOOTZ, HELPPP! D: I don't want to remain short!

Milk milk! It will boast height right! (: Oh wait, nooooooooo! M/P says that milk only make bones grow bigger not taller! D: How how how! JUMPING ABOSULTLY DONT HELPS AT ALL. D: I've tried it everyday at home, but look at the results. -.- AM I TALL? I AM STILL SHORT. -.-

I stand at only 1__cm onlyyyyyyyyyyyyy! D: I want to grow, I want to grow grow grow.

But still, I shall not let go any chance for me to grow taller! Sandy, another 100 jumps for me tmr again! Lend me your shoulder! :D


Daphne made delicious sandwiches today! :D I ate 4 and half! :D Thanks hen! :D


I got caught by Dava for day-dreaming during English! D: But seriously la, I wanted to catch a nap really badly cos my eyes were closing. D:

Corey lost his coupons. -.- Zzzz, very dead. And wl, I have to print some stupid posters for dava! D:


Look like Winnie the Pooh right! They go say no! D: Really looks like lehhhhh! (Heh)


Today's the first day I liked maths! :D Free period, and the relief teacher was slacking at his desk. Lol. Had horse-racing with chairs! :D Except that the horses are me and siewting. -.- And I wonnnnnn! :D Sandy came and push my table towards me, then corey behind push his table, and I was roti prata. -.-

For the rest of the say in school, I was experiencing free human breath plus saliva. -.- Sammy and Rayey kept blowing right onto my face! I want to have my sweet revenge tmr. (:

Oh yes, netball, and new coach! Guy one, ex-kc coach! Aiyo super strict, but I guess its better? More discpline? Aiya cannot pon training anymore alrdy, he so strict. 'What you all talking ah?' Lol. And I forgot to bring shoes for trng, and my school shoe flew out twice (cos too loose) during match. -.-


PS: I lost to Sandy twice in a row in that (beat-the-button-vending-machine) game! We pressed presspresspress the button when Kele was putting in the coin, then 5 seconds later (the machine slow la duh!), the drink dropped out, GREEEEEEEN TEA! D:

Roar roar, support chrysanthemum la! :D Kele wanted chrys okay! :D HAHAHA.

No comments: