Friday, February 29, 2008

Last two days, were pretty much of a mugging session. :D Hahaha. Had art today, and i guess i love painting now? Heh! I disfigured Sandy's face man! :D

Studied at Kfc today with Pjm. LOL kangsing and fiona were distracting! And Sandy kept asking me to go over to macs (next door) because Nicole and her were studying. I stole Sandy's sweet! :D

And the three musketeers were at macs too. -.- I attacked them with french fries deep in curry sauce. :D Nice one, joanne! HAHAHAHA.

I was a snow white today! (At toy-r-us!) Oh yes, meji chocolates are addictive! :D

Today's running was better than yesterday's. (: But still, it isn't good i think. If you compare with other school competitors. Aww aww, peer pressure! I can't do it really. Its tomorrow alrdy! D:

Tomorrow's 29 feb, special day! :D Once in four years. I'm spending it at tampines stadium? That's not going to be memorable! Oh! ):

No comments: